Holo Audio, кроме ЦАПов, новый китайский прорыв или...

Про Burson GT Soloist сказать не могу, не слышал, но по отзывам вещь хорошая за свои деньги.

Агрессивный и дерзкий - точно не про Мэй. Если другая часть системы обладает такими чертами - он их честно передаст, но точно не привнесёт их сам.

Ну хз, питание может.

1 лайк

GT вполне может быть агрессивным, если злоупотребить гейном (несоответствующим вашим наушникам). Или если сравнивать его с усилителем с более мягкой подачей, например Violectric 340/380/550/590.

Важно помнить, что эта агрессия - это выверенный звук Берсона. Она добавляет звуку брутальности и хорошо текстурирует звук. Единственный недостаток такой подачи - повышенная утомляемость.

1 лайк

У меня GT более года. Практически всегда на хай гейн (наушники всегда тугие: NM-1, HEDDphone, Trion…). Пробовал 5-6 разных ЦАПов за это время - агрессия не про него…Ну да ладно, тема не про Берсон…там возможно стоковый импульсник питал.

1 лайк

На Head-Fi набралось много хороших отзывов на Holo Audio Bliss. Интересно, кто-нибудь из форумчан уже заказал его себе? :thinking:

Появился мануал на Holo Audio Red.

Интересно он внутри устроен:

3 лайка

Очень странно по этой схеме I2S реализуется, через USB что ли? А “…зачем нам кузнец? Кузнец нам не нужен!” (с)

1 лайк

На Авито Holo Red уже появился у кого-то в наличии за 69 000р в Питере.

Это продавец, привез разную продукцию Holo под НГ.

Отзыв на Holo Audio Bliss KTE + Holo May L2 с наушниками HIFIMAN Susvara, HD580 и др. + опыт использования Блиса в качестве предусилителя с ламповым усилителем Cayin HA300B mk2

My simple opinions and impressions after 1 week of fun, using the Susvara, HEKv2, Utopia (2019), HD580 - I do not and probably will not use power amps to drive my headphones, so my opinion is strictly from a HPA perspective.

Chain used : HQPLAYER → May L2 → BLISS → Headphones | ( preamp->Cayin HA300B mk2)

Susvara HEK and Utopia is using LO-Z, HD580 is using HI-Z

Susvara
Great experience with Susvara, I never intended to get speaker amps specifically to power them (I will get them for speakers), but the Bliss solidifies it for me personally. Great Bass response while not sounding compressed or muddy. I do not hear anything being muted, instrument separation is clean and detailed, but not fatiguing. The last solid state amp I owned, the Flux Acoustics FA-10, definitely sounded like it struggled to drive the Susvara in relative comparison (and heck, I quite enjoyed the FA-10). What would I specifically say that I enjoy the most out of my experience? Definitely the weight of guitar strums in acoustic songs.

LO-Z -03 via 6.35mm out is what I am driving them with, I still have decent headroom to play around with, especially if I change to balanced output. The smoothness that I have very much enjoyed from the May L2 is there, not sure if the Bliss is neutral or is Holo’s “house sound” being double downed, but as an UK valve lover, I LOVE the smoothness. YMMV if you want a more aggressive profile though. I definitely need to borrow another DAC to test more.

I want to say the bliss awakens the Susvara to my speakerampless ears.

HEKv2
Interestingly, I perceived them as more spacious than I would had expected, as I have always considered them a more forward, slightly aggressive and narrower sounding option I have. Apart from that, the same smoothness I described from the Susvara affects the HEK, but to a lesser extent IMO. From my point of view, the HEKv2 always has a mids issue, and the bliss does little to change to this. At the end of the day the HEKv2 still sounds like a HEKv2, but with a more pleasing treble. Flux FA-10 drives the HEKv2 well enough at a fraction of the price, so I do not think the HEKv2 scales up alot - if all you have is the HEKv2 and don’t intend to chase the final percentages I think its perfectly ok to get a cheaper amp.

Utopia
I feel the need to preface this, I actually demoed the Utopia multiple times over the years on different setups, but I never felt quite the need to get them, as they didn’t really appeal to me sound-wise, until recently last April - when I finally got to demo them with what will be my current tube amp : the Cayin HA300 MK2. The Utopia is a very source picky mistress, luckily for me, I very much enjoy the music coming out of the bliss. Bass response is as expected from the Utopia, a very engaging experience. The rumble, slam, perceived soundstage and everything you expect out of an Utopia in a well synergized setup is here. I do not perceive the scratchy, sharp treble you expect from a poorly matched source, but instead I perceive a brilliant sparkle. No background noise can be detected even when maxed up in my setup, excellent performance.

To be upfront, I still very much prefer the tonality from my elrog + mullard ecc32 setup for the utopia, but I must say its just my opinion and tastes, its not a 1:1 upgrade but merely different. Furthermore, I very much enjoy the change in tonality when I roll tubes when I get bored of a certain signature…so thats another point to take note for myself.

Bliss is still a fantastic amplifier that sounds good with an excellent value proposition, especially if you take into account you don’t need to deal with tube shenanigans : the heat, tube warm up period, maintenance, higher background noise on some tubes, eventual replacement of the tubes themselves, and lets be honest now, the money spent on rolling tubes. If I didn’t have a tube amp and want to minimize my footprint, the bliss is definitely a contender.

HD-580
Do I even need to say anything, these are so safely tuned and work well on almost everything that is not less than 99 dollars, Bliss is no exception.

Preamp to headphone tube amp?
As we know, Holo May’s output is pretty hot at 5.8VRMS, my only goal from using the bliss as a preamp is to lower that output. Directly from the tube amp, the utopia used to get very loud at 9’o clock, using a line out of -33, I can now use my utopia beyond 1’o clock, a very nice quality of life improvement. I know I can turn up the ha300b to max volume and solely use the bliss to control the volume, but I definitely prefer the cayin’s volume control. I do not perceive a quality loss using the cayin this way, and that is all I ask for.

If its not clear enough, I would NOT buy the bliss for this purpose, there are other cheaper ways to attenuate the signal. This is just an extra bonus.

TL;DR
Don’t like/want to deal with tubes and/or have a Susvara ? It is my opinion that the Bliss is fantastic.

5 лайков

Да, огромная благодарность Павлу Погодину!

3 лайка

Грустно, что приличная компания, а

И главное если внимательно посмотреть, то и в более дорогих цапах/стримерах часто стоят те-же бигли и малинки. И не известно насколько их софт уникальный. А деньги зачастую берут не малые…

Согласен. Но так как Red OS по сути PureOS - то можно будет попробовать уговорить разработчика помочь Holo Red :red_square: заиграть намного интересней. Где ещё в устройствах других брендов есть такая возможность :slightly_smiling_face:?

1 лайк

Уже был такой опыт.
Сделал Pure для Ultra Rendu. Вместо их “типа незаменимого” и сосущего деньги софта.
Ну и чо? А ни ЧО! Владельцы ренд повертели пальцем у виска, и продолжили колоться но жрать свой кактус.

9 лайков

Немного не так :grin:. С удовольствием пользуюсь! Отличная Ваша @ppy прошивка :+1: :handshake:. !

2 лайка

Владельцы Rendu это отдельный разговор, а вот фан клуб Holo будет предан и благодарен :two_hearts:

3 лайка

Я конечно не очень разбираюсь, но если там серийная малинка, то разных прошивок к ним достаточно много. :thinking:

1 лайк

Ну, во первых, в Holo Audio не просто так выбрали PureOS за основу - сам принцип Holo Red :red_square: в том, что и USB выход, и i2s или coax построены на внутренней работе по USB шинам. А именно PureOS Павла Погодина лучше всего звучит именно через USB

И во вторых, у Holo Red :red_square: есть ещё дополнительный функцинал DDC и USB reclocker/filter USB A выхода, а его включение требует поддержки со стороны прошивки.

Но да, вы правы - Holo Red :red_square: может работать и с другим софтом для Compute Module4 типа RoPieee и др.

7 лайков

Так, когда Bliss в тур или послушать кто даст, ну или пригласит???