🍓 Всё о питании ARM Raspberry стримеров и плееров

я также запускал малинка+502DAC от линейника из одного стаба на 1А, все работало, причем он был немного теплым, по ощущениям там все вместе потребляло не больше 0,5А, про звук не скажу, лучше конечно чем зарядка от телефона, но отрыв был не космический

Так, теперь отдельный вопрос к производителю мезанина, если у меня последняя малинка+ allo digione последней ревизии, какую конфигурацию мезанина мне заказать? Лбп на 2,4а на lt1083ср.

Вариант Стандарт

Заказал, на сайте, деньги списались пэйпалом, но на сайте ldovr, выскочила ошибка, надеюсь, что ничего страшного, но смущает немного.

А если я в будущем поставлю 502ю шляпу, то вариант “стандарт” мне подойдет?

Редкий в наше время зверь, тк более 10 лет снят с производства и наверное уже пару лет не найти в магазинах. У китайцев сплошные подделки, поэтому повнимательней. Частичную гарантию может дать визуальный осмотр стаба, но нужно знать на что смотреть.

1 лайк

Да он свободно продается ещк

У китайцев сплошные подделки

Нет, не сплошные. Чаще б/у.
Хотя возможно они сначала подделывают, а потом старят, как картины )))))))

1 лайк

А в итоге, что лучше средний ЛБП до 100 долларов или мезанин?

1 лайк

А есть смысл его перепаять на чтонить лучшее? 1085 например?

https://www.belleson.com/store/SPJ-2A/SPJ17-Positive-Output

1 лайк

Ну если стаб будет оригинальный, то какой смысл его менять, тем более на туже модель только менее мощный 1085 (3а), 1083 (7.5а). 1085 тоже много левака. Если стаб будет бу, то скорее оригинальный, а если новый, то нужно знать как выглядят оригинальные.
Что хоть за бп?

Радиолюбитель один сделал. Не знаю что это, но знаю, что там транс советский. Надо вскрыть посмотреть

Стаб крупно сфоткайте.

1 лайк

Ну что чкажите?

По таким фото сложно судить, R написана правильно, да и остальные буквы вроде тоже, номер из 8 цифр.
Смущает надпись ТАИЛАНД в кружке, она должна быть в левом кружке и эмблема должна быть чёткая, углы острые. Почитайте.
Folks, all LT1083CP regulators that are being sold on eBay and Ali/AliExpress are fakes and worse yet old used (pulled) fakes. I have actual original and authentic LT1083CP parts (5 of them). It is virtually impossible to find genuine parts in new or even used condition today. Practically all listings and sellers that claim to be selling genuine parts are either ignorant of their fake stock or are just outright lying. There are virtually no new LT1083CP parts available for sale anywhere in the world today. Any scarce remaining new old stock parts are stashed away in practically forgotten company inventories and finding them, let alone buying them, is like finding a new diamond mine.

If the part is coming from anywhere but the United States or Canada, it is 100% guaranteed to be either an authentic old part pulled from equipment (0.01% chance) or a fake (99.99% chance). If the part is coming from United States or Cananda, it is 99% guaranteed to be fake, no matter what the seller claims.

I can post a link to a picture if anyone needs to see what a real relatively new old stock LT1083CP (with Pb (lead) ) package looks like.

This is a partial translation. I will try my best, but my Russian is horrible:

Ребята, почти все регуляторы LT1083CP которие можно купить на eBay и Aли подделки. У меня есть оригиналы и фотографии их. Есле что я могу оставит ссилку на фото.

Update: Here is a link to a photograph of a real LT1083CP next to a fake that I bought on eBay:
Again I apologize for my poor Russian.
Translation: Вот ссылка на фотографии. Настоящий LT1083CP рядом с подделкой купленой на eBay. Есть много вариантов подделок:

Sorry, you will have to use Google translate for the following paragraph, because it is well beyond my Russian ability.

The following criteria can be used to distinguish a real LT1083CP from a fake:

Examine the font used for the word Linear. In particular, pay attention to the shapes of the letters “n”, “e” and “r.” Lines two and three below the logo should be fully justified - the left and right sides should vertically align. Also, pay attention to the number of digits present in line three. There should be eight of them. An e3 symbol may follow the digits, but I don’t have a real sample of this variant to show you - genuine samples of this newer variant are even more rare. Pay attention to the correctness of the shape of the logo itself - its bevels and curves as well as the shape of the formed enclosed ellipse. The boldness of the lettering in lines two and three is a dead giveaway of a fake. The quality of white in the print is very important as is the fact that the print is white (not red, orange, brown or of poor resolution and quality), bold and of the correct font. The shape of the central pin coming out of the regulator and the pointedness and beveling of the bottoms of all pins are significant. The position on the top of the regulator where the tab was cut when the part was removed from its mold should be centered with the central pin, not to the left and not to the right - perfectly horizontally centered on top. Print should be visible and readable in both the left and right indentation circles near the top of the face of the part. The left indentation should state the country of origin - most likely Thailand. The right circle contains an alphanumeric code (e.g., B46).

The Chinese may be good at cloning parts, but they are horrible at preserving details in print. If you know what to look for, you can 99.9% of the time identify a fake by visual inspection alone.

I hope that these images help you. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask (in Russian or English). Also, if you are paying much less than $10 for one, even used, you are getting a Chinese fake.
Easyelectronics.ru • Просмотр темы - LT1083CP регулируемые

1 лайк

для 2A, номинал первичной емкости маловат.
3300мкф.
и радиатор.

Да это обычная эконом китайская плата с непонятной комплектухой, у китайцев есть и получше.

1 лайк