🎮 PlayStation 1 — как наиграть аудиофила? Очень легко!

Причина хорошо зафиксирована.

Так и цены на вторичку взлетели ппц. То, что я не купил в ковид за 2k, сейчас не купить за 2,5k
Остаётся сдувать пыль с проверенных вариантов. Back 2 the roots

Это вы вот так в Бар решили зайти, “с ноги”…перспективно

А вы их слушали?

Почитайте первое сообщение темы с выражением, там все написано, когда, что и кто.

Замороченные схемы — не гарантия ничего, особенно в аудио, где всё влияет на всё. Не искажайтесь когнитивно, тогда и слуховой не придётся подгонять слух под схему.

Автора Hi-fi смело отправляйте в бан.

В чем качество измеряете? :triangular_ruler: Можно ли измерить качество звука? ОБНОВЛЕНО: все очень сложно

Опять спор с воображаемыми оппонентами.

Ну так то да, на самом деле.

зашел почитать новые сообщения в теме, а тут

4 лайка

Бармен опять в своем стиле, не дает технарям лютовать. Стыдно.

Как только приоткроешь дверь в бар, так опять реальность стучится.

4 лайка

сегодня обострение кажется, за соседним столиком вон исключительно графики слушают 40 летних чипов

Возможно, вы имели в виду: ДИЛЕТАНТАМИ? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 лайка

да с кем только в этом баре не приходится иметь дело.

3 лайка

Сначала вы. Главное — не переживать, не на корову играем.
Там вон у людей акустика за 2-3 млн рублей не играет, а нам с вами о чем переживать, 2000 рублей туда, 2000 рублей сюда — погоды не сделают.

4 лайка

Я тоже. Так и не понял, как вы измерили/услышали что AK4309AVM хуже AK4310VM?

А мне по слуху больше AK4309AVM нравится, что тут поделаешь.
Хорошо что я не квалифицированный специалист в области Инженерной электроники, я делаю больно иначе.

Видеть мешает слышать.

1 лайк

Почитайте, там много еды будет.

In reality, this practice is completely nonsense. For what ?

• 1 - Not all 1001 and 1002 have the AVM version of the AKM AK4309 chip . Some cards have the AK4309VM. The datasheet for version AVM cannot be found, that for version B does not indicate anything exceptional in its specifications. Between 1994 and 2006 progress has been made in DACs since then.
  • 2 - The console comes with a switching power supply as standard . Typically the kind of power supply that we avoid using in Hi-Fi due to the numerous parasites it generates since it works at high frequency. So, you either have to remove the original power supply and replace it with a homemade linear one. Or outsource it .
  • 3 - As we just talked about above, the 1002 is basically a bad “Drive”, that is to say an unreliable drive even at normal speed. It’s still very stupid when you’re looking for perfection in playing a CD. Especially coming from those who revere the all-metal CDM1-9s from Philips .
  • 4 - Should we remember that there are plenty of chips in the console like the CPU and the GPU which work at several megahertz right next to this famous AKM, and which must still pollute well too if the PCB does not It wasn’t full of decoupling capacitors.

I have nothing against DIY on the contrary, but it still has to be for a good reason or to frankly mess around. But this is complete rubbish. Many of the guys who have done this have, I’m sure, never bothered to take an oscilloscope to see if their optical unit was reading correctly and if in the end they had measured a difference. Ah but hey I forgot, listening comfort is subjective. All the measuring devices in the world cannot sense the voluptuous, airy sound of a good CD player. In fact I find it pitiful to screw up this console like they are doing. But hey, that’s just me. If AKM chips have long been recognized as good DACs (you can see them in some of my Minidisc or DCC articles/videos), not all of them are equal and the fact remains that it does not make the PSX an extraordinary CD player. Opinion also shared in other languages:

Quote :

The idea that an SCPH-1001 is some hidden audiophile gem comes from the idea that it used a pretty decent DAC (for the time). However, the analog circuitry (which, in my experience had a bigger effect on the sound) leaves much to be desired, as does the use of a SMPS, which adds quite a bit of noise to the output, as does the unisolated video output . Further, the original PS’s, the very ones that are so desirable, had very shoddy transports that wear out very quickly.
This is another case where people who don’t know any better latched on to a single bit of information and extrapolated imaginative possibilities out of it.

Do not rely on the measurements made on this page: https://www.stereophile.com/content/sony-playstation-1-cd-player-measurements . These are measurements made on a SCPH-7501.

Quote :

The sample of the Sony PlayStation 1 I measured was the one John Marks had written about in the April 2008 issue (p.57). Unfortunately, this sample, serial number SCPH-1001 U7163475, was destroyed by UPS when I shipped it to Art Dudley. This was a first-generation machine, the only model to have the RCA output jacks and the AKM AK4309AVM 16-bit sigma-delta DAC chip. My son Harry has a third-generation PS1, an SCPH-7501, which has the multi-pin A/V output only and a different DAC chip; I measured that sample, but it was very much worse in most respects than the SCPH-1001.

"SONY PLAYSTATION" or circuitry features 32-bit video game units - PDF Free Download :

Quote :

Diagram node conversion to analog digital data from audio processor IC308, shown in Fig. 17. Its basis is the chip IC402 AK4309AVM Japanese company Asahi Kasei Microsystems Co. Ltd. - Special two-channel 16-bit delta-sigma DAC.According to structure it - serial-bit. Theoretically deltasigma modulation is most effective when handling noise-like signals with a uniform spectrum. This explains why the low-cost household CDproigryvateli similar DAC does not reproduce very well to classical music, but show excellent results when listening expressive rock.
AK4309AVM basic parameters: sampling rate - 44.1 kHz frequency response -% 0.5 dB over the frequency range 0 … 20kHz, a dynamic range - 85 … 91 dB crosstalk between channels - 80 … 90 dB, the maximum output voltage - 3.2 … 3.6 V Power consumption - 80 … 120 mW at a supply voltage of 4.5 … 5.5 V AK4309AVM can replace chips or AK4309VM AK4310 from the same company.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Вроде уже один раз написали. Потом сами удалили. Потом еще раз написали.

Чтобы проверить вашу квалификацию, любой может купить две версии PS1 и закрыть все вопросы. Я так и сделал для себя :).
Никакие заклинания инженера 100500 уровня не помогут.

Не переживайте так, не стоит это того.

1 лайк

Я никого ничему не учу, я же не Квалифицированный Инженер. Ничего ни о чем не понимаю.

Я за свою долгую жизнь уже столько теоретиков квалифицированных инженеров наслушался. Послушаешь плоды их труда, лучше и не говорили ничего. В теории нет разницы между теорией и практикой, ну а жизнь жестче.

И это все, что я могу сказать о выходном каскаде.

1 лайк

Формальная стандартизированная хайфайность много десятилетий как стала простой банальщиной. А вот невероятная, выдающаяся артикулированность упоминаемой PlayStation-1, которая способствует более качественному прочтению и более утонченному эмоциональному восприятию музыки, совсем не банальна.

Используем другие критерии оценки изделия - получаем другой результат.

1 лайк