Holo Audio, кроме ЦАПов, новый китайский прорыв или...

Дмитрий, Вы представитель “Патефон”?

Интересный отзыв о Holo Serene и Bliss с Head-Fi

I used the serene kte with May and utopia for a long time as it was my favourite amp for utopia by some distance. Resolution, speed dynamics and tonal clarity were the best I’ve heard. The serene obvs has less power but listening around 70db I had the volume at around a third. I have switched to Diana TCs which are as hard ti run as the susvaras and at the moment I run them out of my 2 channel speaker outs. I’m only interested in the bliss for dtc and if I didn’t need the juice I would stick with serene as it’s the best preamp I’ve heard even compared to amps cost £15k+. I will definitely be keeping it on preamp duties.
For the record the serene was far more resolving than the ferrum stack, pass labs and benchmark. The volume is a work of art. I would be very surprised if the bliss doesn’t deliver similar level of performance just with more power

2 лайка

После этих строк рука сама потянулась чекать цены…

2 лайка

Нет. Я не являюсь представителем Патефона. Но имел возможность (в переписке) с Патефоном обсудить возможность поставки Холо Блисс. Ничего, более того, что я указал выше, они пока не говорят. Ожидаем информацию.
Уверен, что как только будет ясность по поставкам, они опубликуют информацию на сайте. Ждемс. :crazy_face:

3 лайка

Есть и продолжение…

The Serene is closer to “neutral” or at least my interpretation of neutral, but still adding the tinest shot of warmth and consequently weight to the source component (in my case 90% of the time the May) compared to something clinical and to my ears lifeless like the benchmark. The serene is more tonally even handed than the bombastic but super enjoyable Ferrum stack, more resolving and cleaner than the Pass labs HPA1. From the those amps that i’ve been lucky enough to spend a decent amount of time with i would say the sparkos aries is the closest in tuning to the serene, but again the serene provides greater clarity and so far scales to match everything i’ve fed it with on the resolution front…

2 лайка

Широко известный в узких кругах автор Youtube канала GoldenSound получил сегодня посылку с Holo Audio Bliss KTE и Holo Audio Red.

Impressions soon

Скоро ждём первых впечатлений. И конечно же полноценных обзоров!

7 лайков

Появились данные по Holo Red :red_square::
Основан он на Compute Module 4 и с ним, видимо, будет поставляться официальная прошивка, но в комплекте у GoldenSound ничего не было, поэтому для тестирования он установил RopieeeXL.

С этой ОС Рэд отлично работает как с Roon, так и с HQPlayer и по USB способен выдать до 1.536 МГц PCM.

По i2s лимиты тоже достойные, хоть и чуть скромнее: 768 МГц PCM и 512 DSD.

2 лайка

Так же, хоть и по памяти, но появилось сравнение Bliss с Serene в качестве усилителя для наушников:

In regards to Bliss vs Serene, this is noticeably more dynamic. Overall tonality seems the same. Resolving capability is a step up too (as a hp amp, have not tried it as a pre yet). But the biggest difference is that this thing is PUNCHY, and the tactile/holographic nature with which it places stuff is simply awesome.
That’s what’s impressing me the most right now, the combination of a soundstage that is both more expansive than most amps I’ve heard AND better layered, but with some top tier dynamics and percussive force? **** this is good…

1 лайк

Регулировка громкости на Holo Bliss :slightly_smiling_face:

2 лайка

Заключительная часть отзыва о Holo Serene и Bliss с Head-Fi

The Serene is to all intents and purposes linear and transparent representation of the source and chain running into it, whereas the Ferrum presents a slightly coloured rendition of the source, all while still being highly resolving and very enjoyable. The serene while being transparent somehow manages to add impact, drive and weight to the bass, all without ever sounding exaggerated or uneven. Its kind of everything the Benchmark isnt, in that the benchmark is also transparent, uncoloured and nearly as resolving, but just sounds dead by comparison.
If the Bliss follows suit with the same characteristics as the Serene, then the transport and source you play through it will have a big impact on what you hear out of it. The good news is that its the perfect compliment to the May and i would expect the with Spring too.

3 лайка

4 лайка

Осталось послушать самому.

Хочу поделиться некоторыми фотографиями Holo Red, опубликованными Wildism Hong Kong

10 лайков

Маленький, да удаленький. Остается понять, на сколько он силен в звуке…

3 лайка

Я думаю будет на должном уровне, вот только зачем он красный, странный подход :thinking: А так вполне хороший минималистический цифротранспорт с кучей цифровыходов Посмотрим тесты, его ПО и др моменты когда будет больше информации. Неплохой вариант в принципе для любого среднего сетапа, цена я думаю будет где то до 2500$ в РРЦ.

1 лайк

Так переводится иероглиф “赤”=“Red” :red_square: (красный) :wink:

5 лайков

Это понятно :slightly_smiling_face: Я за дизайнерский подход, если его не спрятать он будет глаза мозолить и раздражать, не всех конечно, но многих.

1 лайк

По этим фоткам он малиновый. Кстати, кнопки на цапе тоже стали малиновыми???
Но, получилось красиво - сверху на цапике малиновый беретик. Ну, или “Красная шапочка” если окажется всё же алого цвета в натуре.

1 лайк

Это как вишенка :cherries: на торте :cake: из Holo May, Holo Serene и Holo Bliss :wink:

3 лайка

Тортик то - “Наполеон” - слоёный! ))

2 лайка