Системы Audio Note

Варианты возможны всегда. Фору дать и победить после форы - это разные вещи)

Вон что творят иностранцы! Две Кобры с разными лампами и Танноями! Так держать! Экспериментируют - молодцы! )))

???
Это Зю.

3 лайка

Ага ) Перепутал )))

Экспериментировать с ZUйками конечно можно, но…Смысла цеплять достаточно мощную лампу к АС с чуйкой 97 дБ и сопротивлением 12 Ом. я что то не понимаю. Может я просто не толераст?

1 лайк

уот и еще один адекват ответ почему АН с АН:
Peter’s perspective is that when audio enthusiasts put together an audio system with speakers from one company, amplification components from another company, source components from another company, and cables from yet another company, that there are so many variables in play that affect musicality and sound quality, it is likely the customer will not be happy with the overall performance of their audio system using that sort of mix & match approach.
Instead, Peter provides his customers component options at various price points - from source to loudspeakers - that takes the guesswork out of whether a given component will be a good match for their Audio Note (UK) system or not. Peter wants his Audio Note (UK) customers to be able buy products with confidence, knowing that whatever Audio Note (UK) product they buy, that it will be a complimentary match for their Audio Note (UK) hifi system. As I know from answering thousands of reader questions about products that will be synergistic with their mix & match systems, these sorts of compatibility issues are the number one reason for distress among many audio enthusiasts.
When Peter says that all of their products are designed to be synergistic and complementary matches for each other, that’s not hyperbole, that’s exactly what I have experienced with the Audio Note (UK) components I have been listening to in my own reference music system

5 лайков

вот это интересно
While I’ll be writing a dedicated post in due time about the CDs featuring the famous Russian conductor, Nikolay Golovanov (1891 – 1953), that Peter sent along with the speaker cables, let me tell you a little about them now. Peter told me that Golovanov was apparently Stalin’s favorite conductor, and as a result Golovanov’s performances were ‘archived’ when the political revision took place after Stalin’s death (1953). Golovanov died a few months before Stalin, so Golovanov was not able to defend his reputation and performances, like Maria Yudina did (Stalin’s favorite pianist), so many of his performances were essentially ‘lost’ to the public. Peter told me that these CDs were sourced from 1940s tapes that were found in Moscow, forgotten (or hidden) in the basement of a concert hall. When the tapes were discovered, Peter paid for Anatoly Markovich Likhnitsky to restore them (in 2000), with transfers made for CDs, and in return Peter received a quantity of CDs of each recording. Stay tuned, there is much more to come about all of these goodies from Peter! Thanks for stopping by, and may the tone be with you!

3 лайка

Но, и у него не всё так просто.
Тоже нужен некоторый опыт, чтобы ПОЛНАЯ СИСТЕМА из компонентов AN заиграла.
Нельзя купить что-то и подключить какими-то его же кабелями и быть уверенным, что ВСЁ ЭТО сразу заиграет.

3 лайка

но вероятно речь про то что синергия в звуке, подача, ритмика, это же есть в любом АН.

1 лайк

Да, я понимаю. Хочу просто донести мысль о том, чтобы, читая тот текст, неофиты не стали воспринимать любое сочетание компонентов AN истиной в последней инстанции.
:hugs:

4 лайка

У меня опыта не было. Просто все заиграло. Мало того по мере наполнения сетапа компонентами ан играло все лучше

ну ладно тебе, Владимир. форум то читал поди …?

Ну читал, если коротко изложить все что прочитал:
Не ссы, бери ан, все заиграет.

А так все по наитию собственному исключительно и по совпадению звёзд.

по заветам П.К.

9 лайков

Квортруп, как известный собиратель раритетов, скупил очень много пластинок мелодии с записями классической музыки. Дословно не помню, что он написал по этому поводу, но суть в том, что он восторгался как качеством звукозаписи, так и исполнительским мастерством русских музыкантов. А поскольку Питер любит и слушает классическую музыку, то он советовал скупать пластинки мелодии, как раритетные и мало распространенные в Европе…

6 лайков

14 лайков

Бояре, а Kondo IO-M кто нибудь пользует?

13 лайков