🇩🇪 Выставка Munich High End 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022, 2023, 2024

Странный рейтинг - не везде указаны цены)))

Здорово система звучит…

3 лайка

Подробный фотоотчет.

4 лайка

табличка [roon] , смотрю, сейчас на полу в каждой комнате )

звучание цифроактива, песок, целлофан и прочее…

Синтетика присутствует, но не так все плохо. В сравнении с другими.

Разве цифроактив? вижу два моноблока на 845 лампе, где засада?

Он также ходил в Marriot отель,
AN комната:
http://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?12108-2018年德國慕尼黑High-End音響展實況報導-Munich-High-End-Show/page12

2 лайка

говорят - самый дорогой цифроактив выставки…

При этом заголовок видео “The best loudspeakers at the show! Oh my God!:slight_smile:

в клипе 845 SE моноблоки.http://www.jadis-electronics.com/en/se845-44.php обьясните мне где цифроактив?

@hasticus
пояснение к видео:

"This video is optimized for headphone listening. The 3m sound delivers 3D sound and feeling of being “there”. Enjoy!

“The Divas hypnotized me. Their midrange was more natural, airy, and open than any electrostatic loudspeaker I know. To my even greater surprise, the two 15” top-bottom woofers were making bass that was as big and smooth and transparent as the Duo-Pole’s midrange. Clearly, the Diva XL is an extraordinary loudspeaker designed for an extraordinary audiophile—with a healthy wallet and an appropriately sized listening room."

Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/h

As its name suggests, the Diva XL V2 is a speaker based on no compromise, in every sense of the word. With its 2 meters high, its 45 cm wide, and especially its 2 15 Inches Subwoofers, it is destined for music lovers who have a nice listening room and who have no neighbours Issue.

Like its «little» sister the Diva, it is equipped with our high-performance Duo-Pole main driver (200 Hz - 20 kHz), which benefits from an imposing neodymium motor with magnetic field of more than 1 Tesla, operating in Dipole and boxless.

Beyond the 20 kHz, a high-quality and powerful ribbon tweeter, capable of restoring very high frequencies and their harmonics up to 45 kHz, ensures the extreme treble.

What makes the Diva XL V2, an exceptional speaker, is among other things, its bass register explored with ease and dynamic hold up to 14Hz by its 15 Inches subwoofers, each of them mounted in a sealed enclosure.

Beyond its capacity to play double bass, large organ or symphony orchestra at rarely reached levels, it is a whole musical universe that opens itself to the listener, allowing for a deep, wide and stable audio experience.

The smallest micro information is present with acuity and striking realism. The Diva XL’s level of excellence is unmatched as it is probably one of the very very best in the world, to this day.

The Diva XL V2 is available in any desired RAL colour and comes with its DSPV4 digital processor, which provides both digital crossover, low frequencies amplification, acoustic correction of the listening room and system optimization".

даа, добрался до сайта, почитал, тем не менее все равно вопросы остались=)

Конкретно эта с виолончели отвалилась

1 лайк

Бежал оттуда.
Сейчас прихожу к выводу - на Hifideluxe вообще ничего не играло. Даже Кондо. На следующий день слушал Кондо с Kawero, на High End - другое дело.
Петя не на ту выставку поставил.

1 лайк

Может Акустика AN не такая уж выдающаяся?

2 лайка

Их приспосабливать надо к помещению, а не просто в углы кидать.

Так прикол в том, что даже бюджетный хай фай играет здорово при удачной и умелой расстановке и зависит от комнаты. 85% зависит на мой взгляд. Остальное уже дело вкусовых предпочтений.

2 лайка

Мои AX2 самый что ни на есть бюджетный хай фай. Нормально играют, менять не хочу. Так что, АN наверное всё же замечательные АС. :grin:

3 лайка

Мне тоже мои Е нравятся. Менять на другие не хочу, но чисто из-за любопытства послушаю АХ1/2, К/J что-бы знать как играет оригинальная продукция.