HOLO Audio Spring DAC - R2R DSD512 — ЗАВЕРШЕН

Уже не надо!
Или не в этот стерео-тур, а какой-то другой.

Holo Spring 2

https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-spring2-dac-kitsune-tuned-edition/

"The KTE spring2… so specs are…

Hand picked dac modules for KTE models
Mundorf caps used in power supply circuit and also improved power regulation
Silver o type transformer, silver solid core 4N wiring and direct to pcb soldering with mundorf supreme 9.5% silver solder
Silver rhodium faston connectors at the iec inlet. Fuse type is now ultimate SHD beeswax fuse
Pure Copper KTE emblems
New improved front panel display with more data to be displayed all at same time. Such as input and mode (nos/os) while retaining the classic dot matrix white display the spring1 is known for.
Same dimensions and same control buttons as original. Same unique chassis design which sets our company image of products. Copper and black
The spring2 now comes with a remote control by popular demand!
Also lower freq performance is improved around -40db and compared to the already great sounding spring1 we have further improved sound quality.
The dac is the first discrete linear compensation network dac and also first to support dsd1024 over discrete network. As well as pcm1.536M
And we have ditched lvds for i2s! Now using custom 4way circuit it isolate each signal and further improving sound quality of i2s! I’m very happy for this feature alone. As many know I use i2s and recommend this.
The usb module has all the code completely rewritten custom and improved with low latency performance.
femto clocks are now implemented for dac
I’m confident that our customers will love the improvements we have implemented to this already great dac! I’m happy to bring a KTE model to be available to our authorized sellers. It will be the only official modded version of the spring dac. No other versions are authorized by HoloAudio.

So those over in Europe or China can buy from their authorized dealer of holoaudio products and get support from those dealers. Or of course they can still buy direct from Kitsunehifi and get our excellent customer service too ;)"

Cheers George

"Msrp Pricing is as follows
L1 is 1698+ship, L2 is 1998+ship and KTE (kitsune tuned edition) is 2698+ship
There will be a special pre order pricing for early dec orders to get 100off msrp on the KTE model. There will be a coupon code avail on launch date. Build time will start around 3.5-4weeks and 3-5day ship time. But will expect these times to vary as orders come in. We have done some improvements on our end are working hard to bringing these products to everyone. The demand is there and I want to eventually get to a point where we can get these built in 2 weeks or less. But these are our estimates at this time when we do a launch.

Photos will be available early December, likely 2nd week. So there are some minor delays due to aesthetics and I will be doing some nice photography that will take me a week to finish. I should have the first KTE Spring2 in for photos scheduled dec 6th-8th approx. I am likely over estimating the official launch. But mid December is what I’m shooting for and likely. Early december we may be taking some orders, but really want to wait til mid dec so I don’t spend too much time doing manual orders. It’s best everyone waits til the website can do its job :) and I can put it up online live so orders can be accepted.

Hope I covered everything but I may of missed some other features . I wrote all this on my iPhone and completely from memory. So spare me of errors if I messed something up. :) it should be everything I believe."

Cheers George

3 лайка

Ждём тур )

4 лайка

Возвращение легенды ))

у него теперь управление с пульта - в том числе регулирование громкости…:thinking:

Цифровое конечно.

подумалось, что просто универсальный пульт, еще тот который сделали для младшей серии своих продуктов.

Ответ разработчика HOLO про старение резисторов и линейную подстройку матрицы.

Thanks for choosing our product. You has just asked a good question.
Yes. Resistor drifts it’s resistance for time, and also for temperature. But
today’s thin film resistor technology is able to do it very well. It’s about
10ppm per year and 5ppm per Celsius degree. This is the absolute drift. And
the key is, if you use two same resistors, they drift almost the same way.
That means, the relative drift between these two resistors is very small.
Usually, the relative drift can be 5-10% of absolute drift. That means, it
can be controlled under 1ppm per year and 0.5ppm per Celsius degree. 1ppm =
0.0001% and -120db for linearity.
Then you need to look back to the initial tolerance of resistor. It
can be 0.01%, this is the best value for today’s technology. You can see,
it’s 100 time larger. And only -80db linearity. So the linear compensation
for initial tolerance is enough.
Of cause, some advance technique need to be used in the design to
remove the absolute drift and use a same resistor to compensate, then only
relative drift matters. 1ppm for 20years is just 20ppm. And, the resistor
drifts much slower after years, and almost not drift after 10 years. So the
actual drift is only about 3-4ppm for 20 years. That’s is not a big problem
and can be ignored.

7 лайков

когда элементы в корпусе микросхемы я соглашусь, одинаково стареют, но на “открытом” воздухе, да еще не известно что ставили и как паяли, тут …

… я большле верю Лаври, они матрицы своих ЦАПов каждые 5 лет ждут на калибровку, иначе это уже не их ЦАПы :wink:

Но главное верить и чтоб нравилось :slight_smile:

В идеале нужно просто добавлять в цап кнопку “рекалибровки”, чтобы пользователь сам мог это сделать. Это вобщем-то не сложная задача - выдавать тестовый сигнал и сравнивать результат (ошибку)

Я бы тоже поверил, если он делал это бесплатно.

1 лайк

Вроде бы там была встроенная система автокалибровки, а посылать надо было на завод, если она не “шмАгла”…

Бесплатно только так:

Thanks for choosing our product. You has just asked a good question.
Yes. Resistor drifts it’s resistance for time, and also for temperature. But
today’s thin film resistor technology is able to do it very well. It’s about
10ppm per year and 5ppm per Celsius degree. This is the absolute drift. And
the key is, if you use two same resistors, they drift almost the same way.
That means, the relative drift between these two resistors is very small.
Usually, the relative drift can be 5-10% of absolute drift. That means, it
can be controlled under 1ppm per year and 0.5ppm per Celsius degree. 1ppm =
0.0001% and -120db for linearity.
Then you need to look back to the initial tolerance of resistor. It
can be 0.01%, this is the best value for today’s technology. You can see,
it’s 100 time larger. And only -80db linearity. So the linear compensation
for initial tolerance is enough.
Of cause, some advance technique need to be used in the design to
remove the absolute drift and use a same resistor to compensate, then only
relative drift matters. 1ppm for 20years is just 20ppm. And, the resistor
drifts much slower after years, and almost not drift after 10 years. So the
actual drift is only about 3-4ppm for 20 years. That’s is not a big problem
and can be ignored.

:rofl:

Если мне не изменяет память, что то похожее было реализовано у AD1862.

1862 - это просто чип, откалиброванный лазером на заводе. А уже кто из производителей его применял в своих схемах - мог с помощью доп.-процессора сделать схему внешней рекалибровки. Только вот сходу так не припомню.
А ещё Накамичи калибровала таким образом 1541 в своих топовых ЦАПах, с помощью внешнего проца.

У ЦАПы counterpoint на 1862 есть регулятор и светодиод на морде, крутим и то ли он должет потухнуть когда Ок, уже не помню описание.

А, ну подстроечник для младших битов для линейности - это да. Собственно, был и у других мультибитных AD, и у BB тоже, а у PCM58-ых, 64, 65, 1701 - так и по 4 подстроечника было. (если производитель плееров/ЦАПов не экономил и ставил их все, точнее если ставил и настраивал).

Так у counterpoint это фича была как пользовательская настройка, никуда лазить и специальных знаний не требовала, все на передней панели, больше я ни у кого не припомню такого. интересно, после прошествии двух десятков лет, эта настройка еще позволяет у ЦАПы counterpoint настроить до нужного значения?

Нет, у каунтерпоинт там несколько другая подстройка, насколько помню - баланса нуля. А внутри около цапчиков было ещё по своему подстроечнику.

Василий, а новая китайская звезда TDA1387? Утверждают, что у неё есть самокоррекция, это как?