ЦАПы на TDA1543 — слышь, боярин, не езди до конечной ¯_(ツ)_/¯ — мультибит за копейки

1 лайк

Обзор для мгновенной продажи:

Weiss Minerva … the flow of music is, for lack of a better word, somewhat “digital”, at least there are no digital nasties to be heard. Sound is upfront and everything is clearly heard, but I find, like many modern DAC’s, ambience clues are not well conveyed…
Sparkler S306 As expected, this DAC is almost the antithesis of the Weiss. Coming right off the Weiss, one strains a little to hear certain details, but soon finds most of them present, though less upfront and embedded together with the correct ambience clues. Good ambience information is what I have long noticed with the 16-bit TDA-1541 chip, the much costlier brother of the TDA-1543 used here; and now I can also confirm that the same admirable quality is present in the TDA-1543 as well. But I know not everyone (especially non-classical listeners) value ambience, and some HiFi-oriented audiophiles just may prefer the more upfront Weiss. When it comes to the flow of music, there is no comparison, as the Sparkler completely trounces the Weiss. Again, many audiophiles simply do not have pace, rhythm and timing (PRaT) on their consciousness, and hence may not notice at all the NOS DAC’s greatest quality. The S306 DAC should be basically the same as the one in the S303 CDP (my brief reviews, Part I and Part II), but to me it sounds less sharp, with an almost sweet quality. Also, it seems the S306 handles complex passages better. The S306 does not have the take-no-prisoner quality that the S303 possesses. It is logical then to attribute the sound difference to the difference in transport. Quirks S306 is a little picky about the coaxial cable - some of mine just do not work well (occasional clicks and pops, like a poor wifi connection). See below for other issues when using a Blue Ray Player as transport. Warm Up Time The S306 takes a while to reach optimal performance and it is intentionally powered up continuously. I did unplug it to test the AMR DP-77 and when re-connected the S306 sounded subpar for quite a while.

2 лайка

И для продажи прямо сейчас:

Comparison with Sparkler S306 The AMR has cleaner leading edges and transients and better macrodynamics, but I feel the Sparkler has perhaps better microdynamics. Hence, with AMR Michelangeli’s Schubert D557 (DG) is razor-sharp and exacting, but the Sparkler S306 brings out a little more tonal shades and just perhaps a more Schubertian flow (which may or may not represent this coolest of pianists). Even in Channel Classics’ big Stravinsky and Mahler pieces, the Sparkler S306, although a little less forceful, conveys a sense of threat more than the AMR. With the Sparkler playing the Manger CD, Haydn (track 6) has a little more stately grace, and O-Zone’s Percussion (track 15) shows more variety of touch and rhythm. This is further confirmed by Take Five: Morello’s drum solo is slightly better inflected with Sparkler, and Eugene Wright’s concomitant taunts and challenges surprisingly more obvious.

2 лайка

Курсы — учу слышать PRAT :wink:
Это сильно дешевле, чем покупать Weiss Minerva и страдать.

4 лайка

А слабо в миниатюрный ЦАП зафигачить 16 шт. TDA 1543 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 лайк

Но зачем? Хватит и одного :wink:

1 лайк

Для меня это тоже загадка, просто встретил в продаже на яху, оставил как курьез.
Иль рискнет купить кто? Может в 16 раз лучше играет…

Звук другой. 4 шт от 1 отличаются разительно.
Предположу, что 16 дадут еще более сильную разницу.

Звук более плотный и мясной, меньше тонкой фактуры и созерцания, так что тут кому что.

Есть же Крелл в объявлениях.

Подскажите пожалуйста. Подойдёт это цап DAC3 от француза для тяжелой музыки? Хотелось бы деталей и глубины от него получить в динамичных и нассыщеных композициях. Как он в работе от 10 часов в день(нагрев)? Cильно лучше в отличии от MUSE на 4-х ТDA1543 для такой музыки?

а есть хоть одно видео как это играет??? ну вот просто интересно…

Нагрев минимальный

1 лайк

хорошо будет

1 лайк

в целом норм

Подскажите плиз, если проиграть файл 24-192 например, он его воспроизвести сможет или нет , и на выходе будет 16-44?

Тяжелая звучит вкусно, но мне не хватает скорости и разрешения на басах, попробуй, могу дать поиграть если хочется. Нагрева нет вообще, я питаю его линейным на 15 вольт

играет только 24/96, все что выше просто молчит )
но играет норм, мне до сих пор нравится

Очень хороший ЦАП. Кажется, что слегка менее активный, чем плойка, но это может быть связано с моим транспортом. Громкость такая же низкая как у плойки. Баса меньше, он менее убойный и глубокий. Но удивительно, что оно от батарейки работает полноценно.

2 лайка

Есть китайский lite dac на 8ми tda 1543, у него довольно высокая громкость на выходе, на своем сайте lampizator его хвалил.

Это о каком ЦАПе идет речь?